Re: Topband: Why no NA 160m Activity?

To: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Why no NA 160m Activity?
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 12:35:35 -0500
Nothing against FT8 or FT8 enthusiasts, but FT8 activity has certainly siphoned off a lot of activity on CW, as many of us have predicted and feared. Anyone doubting this just needs to tune the lower portion of the band then tune up the band and listen for a moment. I, for one, will be continuing my activity on CW as I personally enjoy the audible and visceral connection with the person I'm QSOing. 73. . . . Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: Roger Kennedy