Re: Topband: 160 Activity

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>, Ralph Matheny <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Activity
From: james soto via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:20:28 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi allI been calling CQ on cw but the QRM is pretty high here at my QTH,i
workfew USA stations,I like cw and also digital modes so when is to much qrmon
the cw portion i operate FT8 with very good results. Using an invertedL antenna
and running 20 watts i been working USA, SOUTH  and CENTRALAMERICA and EU. no
space for a receiving antenna i just use the inverted Lantenna with good
results.
KP2BHJimmy
    On Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 4:02:42 PM ADT, Ralph Matheny