Re: Topband: lack of 160 activity

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: lack of 160 activity
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:21:18 -0400
For those with receiving issues (I'm not one of them)

However, a bunch of hams I know have been using these on low bands with
reasonable success.

http://dl1dbc.net/SAQ/miniwhip.html.  You can find them on eBay too for
about $32 shipped.

I have one, but I haven't had a chance to install it yet and test it out.

Mike va3mw