Re: Topband: Mixed RF grounds

To: g4sgx@justfans.co.uk
Subject: Re: Topband: Mixed RF grounds
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:21:09 -0500
Hello Iain,

You heard correctly! My inverted-L with 2 elevated radial had no ground
rods except on one terminal of a spark-gap lightning arrester. Description
and photos at
www.w0btu.com/160_meters.html (scroll down). You *must* also have an
effective common-mode feedline choke near the feedpoint.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com