Topband: VE1ZZ (SK)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: VE1ZZ (SK)
From: Phil Hartwell via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:20:44 +0800
Hi All,

Very sad to hear of Jack's passing, my condolences to his friends and family.

I had the pleasure of working him many times on top band, both short and long path, sometimes on the same day.

Thanks to Jeff VY2ZM and Mike VE9AA, for their reminiscences and description of his superb station. Now I know why he was so easy to work!

RIP Jack, 73, Phil VK6GX, (formerly VK6ABL and occasionally G3YC).

---
https://www.avg.com