Topband: VE1ZZ (SK) and LA3XI (SK)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: VE1ZZ (SK) and LA3XI (SK)
From: vk3io <vk3io@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 19:27:07 +1100
Sad news about Jack. R.I.P. Jack.

I had many qso's on Top Band with Jack going back to 1986. He was always very obliging to give me a report when it seemed no one was hearing me.

Also I was informed by Art. LA2FKA that another great Topband operator, Svein LA3XI had passed away last week, or so, of which is also sad news. R.I.P Svein.

I also had many qso's on Top Band with Svein. He was also very obliging to give me a report when it seemed no one was hearing me.

Art said he would now erect a top band antenna, to keep Norway active on Top Band.

73's from Ron. vk3io