Re: Topband: VE1ZZ, etc

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VE1ZZ, etc
From: "m.r.c." <mrc02@kinderteacher.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 19:30:37 -0700
Not quite

Milts N5IA, (nee K5FPO), callsign lives on nicely and actively as the club callsign for the flagship station in the New Mexico segment of our UHF linked radio system - that, chronologically, came before I got him interested in 160

==
I don't have usable logs for my first contact with Jack, but it has to be in the early 60s. From far our here in the wet end of the wild west, Jacks signal was a propagation beacon- if you didn't hear him, the band was not open east of the Mississippi for us

73, Jack, Thanks for the many decades of contacts

Robin, WA6CDR,
XZ1N XZ0A, VP6DX, etc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>