Re: Topband: Loss Question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Loss Question
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:33:59 -0700
Whoa.   I said no such thing. The AC6LA calculator is definitely not simplified and/or inaccurate.

Wes  N7WS

On 10/25/2018 11:07 AM, donovanf@starpower.net wrote:

Hi Bob,

As Wes points out, the AC6LA calculator is overly simplified and not
very accurate. Despite that, the answer to your question remains the same:

The additional loss caused by a 50 ohm coaxial cable feeding a 36
ohm load is insignificant at 1.8 MHz.

73
Frank
W3LPL