Re: Topband: Loss Question

To: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Loss Question
From: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 18:37:13 +0000
I think Frank misspoke and meant this calculator was oversimplied:

https://www.qsl.net/co8tw/Coax_Calculator.htm

Types of Coax Cable and Line Loss Calculator -
qsl.net<https://www.qsl.net/co8tw/Coax_Calculator.htm>
www.qsl.net
Here's a quick line loss calculator to use Note that the simple program used
for this web page gives a very close approximation for additional losses due to
SWR.