Re: Topband: V84SAA SR report 15 Feb - ANd final schedules of operation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: V84SAA SR report 15 Feb - ANd final schedules of operation
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:13:41 -0600
Brad what bearing were you pointing too?

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com

On 15-Feb-19 3:41 PM, Brad Denison wrote:
I'll have to second VE9AA - signals in to southern NH on the 8 element
array and beverage were phenomenal.  At one point I was questioning whether
or not I was listening to a pirate. Midway between 2208z and 2239z I needed
to turn down my AF gain.  I was not sure whether to laugh or cry, however,
as propagation was definitely seeming one sided.  No QSO but great fun
nevertheless on TB.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FZqEZQRTe3Bz0nNTMQZN11ro55p92l4X

Brad, W1NT