Topband: Lack of QSO's

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Lack of QSO's
From: John Randall via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 22:33:40 +0000 (UTC)
You guys in the US and elsewhere don't  realize that not everyone has the space
as you do, nor the power levels. Besides who wants to work ft8 or indeed
machine CW?
Who wants to stay up late or get up early to catch the tide? Not everyone wants
59 Tu QSO, even on topband and most people detest contests and such like
activity's. I heard a station say that he had his licence for a year and has 60
thousand QSO's. I have one thousand after 30 years.
What I am saying, is that  for most people top and is a hindrance for one
reason or another.Besides, there is more to life than topband when we get older
73John M0ELS

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android