Re: Topband: YCCC 9 circle/5 square

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: YCCC 9 circle/5 square
From: Mike VE3CKO <ve3cko@interpc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 16:37:57 -0500
There seems to be no controller board available, just the pre-amp, switching and phasing boards. Did I miss something?

   RX-amps, you will get 10 pieces for 20 euro.
   Switch-board you will get 5 pieces for 20 euro.
   Phase board you will get 5 pieces for 20 euro.

   https://www.pi4cc.nl/tech-info/rx-array/iwantone/

If your putting an order together, count me to split up.

73, Mike Kovacich - VE3CKO