Re: Topband: 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 09:24:22 -0600
Cheating is cheating.  How many people used remote stations, exceeded their power limits, etc.   Singling out a mode because you are upset that it has taken away activity in your  preferred mode is not helpful to the hobby.    Not everyone that use FT8 cheats.  Not everyone that uses a amp that exceeds their legal limit uses it in that fashion.

How can you guarantee that everyone on the "Honor Role" was 100 percent honorable or even anyone that got DXCC did it right?  You can't so please stop singling out a mode you don't care for.  We get it.  Move on.  It is here.  Just like the Reverse beacon, packet cluster, etc.

We are all hams enjoying many aspects of the hobby.  Can't we get along?

W0MU