Re: Topband: 160

To: Harald Rester <harryrester@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160
From: rich_k7zv@gphilltop.com
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 13:22:05 -0700
As ham radio changes there will remain at least a niche for CW, SSB, and RTTY and it's competitions. FT8 will supplement the bands , not supplant it, IMO. Do you think FT8, FT4 and whatever digital modes come along are the future or will something else take its place? Who knows... time and technology moves on. Maybe it might attract some of the Millennials to fill in the void by us Baby Boomers who will all too soon be making. Let's set a good example for them to follow.

Rich K7ZV