Re: Topband: Review of the last 1000 spots on 160m

To: k1zm@aol.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Review of the last 1000 spots on 160m
From: kolson@rcn.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 12:54:00 -0400 (EDT)
Why weep? To me, it sounds like a lot of people got on and had some fun on the
modes they felt were appropriate. Hey, at least they were actively on the air
with Ham Radio. If I am going to weep, it's about all the licensed hams who are
apathetic and never get on the air.

But yes, the best way to promote the more traditional modes is to get on the
air with them and communicate our love for them with others. I like CW best
because, for me, it's the most fun. But the other modes are also fun. And fun
is where YOU find it.

73, Kevin K3OX