Re: Topband: Drones for antenna installation?

To: Dwight Jones <DwightJones@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Drones for antenna installation?
From: MrToby <mrtoburen7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 14:42:39 -0500
If you get a good drone (such as DJI Phantom) you can tie 1/4" rope to
drone leg and take it up and over tree.  I set rope in 90' tree at FD this
year using this method.  Be careful bringing the drone back down to avoid
getting rope caught in blades.  You can purchase an actuator to drop a load
but turns out it is unnecessary.

Marshall, AA0FO