Re: Topband: PreStew coming next weekend

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: PreStew coming next weekend
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:55:48 -0400
Hi Tree

Thanks for the reminder.... actually I had better VK/ZK openings this summer on the EAST coast than I have for the last month 8^). Europe and Africa are definitely better though 8^)

Does N1MM do the distance/score calculation for the SP? Must since the exchange is the grid square I assume it uses that to do the calculation?

Looking forward to giving my new BOGs and one E/W Beverage a work out !

Dave
NR1DX