Re: Topband: PreStew coming next weekend

To: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: PreStew coming next weekend
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 23:25:53 +0300
In southern Ukraine, there was heavy fog at night and in the morning.

I heard VE / W very quietly.

Audibility from 3 to 6, qsb..

In any case, it was very interesting!

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

Kenneth Grimm писал 2019-10-21 23:07:
Nick, when you called me, you were very readable and easy copy.  I
think I even said "good sig" or something like that.  You should have
had no difficulty running. I agree that the problem wsn't with your
sigs, but with receiving conditions in the  US.  I worked over twice
as many Europeans when I was running than when I was S/P.  There were
lots of Europeans that I could have easily worked that were busy
trying to work the DX near 1.825 or so.  I think it must have been
VP6R who I worked for zero points since he only sent a sig rpt.  I'm
sure that conditions will be better for the Big Stew!  Weather
conditions should have quieted down by then.
73 and thanks for the QSO Nick.  I think you were the longest distance
for me.

Ken - K4XL