Re: Topband: Circle arrays

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Circle arrays
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dave,

In order to get benefits from diversity your 8-circle needs to be very
far away from your Beverages. If they are separated less than 500 feet
the fading will be nearly perfectly correlated and there will be no
diversity effect.

I get excellent diversity performance with my Beverages or BSEF
8-circle array operating with my 4-square transmitting array
1000 feet away.

Good luck!

73
Frank