Re: Topband: activity topband

To: topband@contesting.com, Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: activity topband
From: George Taft via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:47:26 +0000 (UTC)
 Hello Andy

Yes, CW still alive on topband.. Over the weekend was QRV for abt 90 min and
worked 2 G stns, 6Y5FS, IT9 and 9H1XT. Lots of QSB but good peaks and
moderately low QRN.

It has been modest QRN all Spring in Midwest US.

Andy, you and Roger and others are doing a great service to CW on topband. Keep
up the good work.

One final note. One of my goals on topband each season is to connect with
enough countries on CW to achieve DXCC. This was a modest year with 130 or so
in my log.

And CQing helps.

73 George W8UVZ     On Monday, May 11, 2020, 11:55:39 PM EDT, Andree DL8LAS via