Re: Topband: John ON4UN silent key

To: topband@contesting.com, ON4WW_pandora <on4ww@pandora.be>
Subject: Re: Topband: John ON4UN silent key
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:42:07 -0600
There were few experts like John. His latest *Low Band Dxing* book is the
most important amateur radio publication in my library.

He left us with a lot to be grateful for, and which will also greatly
benefit those starting out on 160m and higher.

Don't forget! John also used to be active on the Topband reflector, and we
can also benefit from reading his posts by searching the Topband Archives
for ON4UN. I am still grateful to be one among the many that he personally
helped there.

73, Mike - W0BTU
https://web.archive.org/web/20190827040547/http://w0btu.com