Re: Topband: John ON4UN silent key

To: ON4WW_pandora <on4ww@pandora.be>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: John ON4UN silent key
From: Les Peters <n1sv@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 20:30:51 -0500 (EST)
Like so many others who gravitated to the low bands, John's "Low-Band DXing"
books became my low-band bible with each subsequent volume adding new insight.
I owe much of my low-band success over the years to John and his comprehensive
books.  It was also a pleasure to work John in so many DX contests.  He left an
indelible imprint on the low-band community!

Les, N1SV