Re: Topband: Stainless Steel for coil taps.

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stainless Steel for coil taps.
From: "Larry-k1uo " <k1uo@tds.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 09:50:48 -0500
@Tim,  For the sake of my “experiment” I was indeed using the band clamp to
hold a small aluminum eyelet soldered onto#14 wire for the tap wire.       The
wire used for the coil is solid copper 10 gauge wire.   I found some clips that
would work up to #10 wire at DX engineering called coil clips if you are
looking.  I believe after I rebuild a coil and tap it “properly” that things
will indeed work ok.

Not top dog ok but Home Owners Association ok.

Thanks all for both private and public help with suggestions and helpful
information for this old guy…  aren’t we all.