Re: Topband: What antenna would you build?

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: What antenna would you build?
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:28:34 -0500
I actually got permission from the seller to go out there, set up an antenna, and operate a 160 contest before making and offer.

The place worked great.  I committed.

Mark N5OT

On 3/25/2022 12:19 PM, Mike Waters wrote:
This is a great piece of advice!!! I would add: check those QRN levels at
various times and on different days.

73 Mike
W0BTU