Re: Topband: N5J

To: "Mike Fatchett W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, "160" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2024 16:58:57 -0400
Generally, we go to 160 around 0500 until we run out of callers. We are trying for EU at that time, but NA is much appreciated too. Then we QSY to 80 and come back to 160 around 0830 Z. Stay on 160 as long as we are working people but it has been slow the past two nights and we had to QSY to a more "productive" band. We come back to 160 one hour before our SR.
GL and 73,

George