Re: Topband: N5J

To: Wilson Lamb <infomet@embarqmail.com>, Wilson Lamb via Topband <topband@contesting.com>, GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 20:46:46 +0000 (UTC)
 You popped up on 12 and 40 SSB and I missed you.  Any chance for another
opportunity before you QRT?
Wes  N7WS

    On Monday, August 19, 2024 at 12:13:41 PM MST, GEORGE WALLNER
<aa7jv@atlanticbb.net> wrote:

 N5J was on 160 from 0450 to 0530 last night with reduced power. We reduced
power due to issues with the 160 m antenna, which we have shortened to
reduce danger to birds. Birds have entered a very active season on the
island and we try to minimize out impact. Tonight (Aug 20) we will be back
on 160 with full power at 0500 - 0600 and then later at 0800 Z. Note that
this will be our last night on the air.
GL and 73,

George,
N5J