Re: Topband: CY9C topband CW

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CY9C topband CW
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 08:05:19 -0300
There are excellent cw operators, the best on 160m, if there is a remote
chance of working a country on 160m it is with the knowledge that these low
band operators have.

Please leave aside the subject of contributions, I imagine that they are
not made so that they can give you the qsos, at least with this group of
people that is not going to happen

It is like going fishing, every day is different, many factors influence.
Keep trying and do not criticize the enormous effort that those who make
expeditions are making, so that one can put a notification in dxalert, get
out of our warm bed and go to the shack to make the qso

Good week and that many can do CY9C on the bands that need it

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Jorge