Re: Topband: CY9C critism

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>, Ron Spencer <ron.spencer@zoho.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CY9C critism
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 21:40:32 +0000 (UTC)
 Well, I wouldn't look donors in the eye and promise that there would be two
operating sites on a rare island, with one more favorable to the west coast,
when I had no intention of doing so, And in fact had not contracted the boat
for transportation to the second site.  And after getting generous donations
from contributors, I wouldn't charge them another five bucks for a QSL.  But
that's just me.
Wes  N7WS

    On Monday, September 2, 2024 at 01:36:14 PM MST, Ron Spencer via Topband