T2X turning problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: T2X turning problem
From: fdavis@voyager.newcomm.net (frank davis)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 17:34:03 -0300
I had a similiar problem and finally discovered a binding problem  i.e. the
pipe was binding in the sleeves that it passed through.   I fixed it by
installing a smaller pipe but not before i stripped the ring gear !!
By the way I friend of mine has complained abt a problem like this so it
moght be an inherent characteristic of the T2X. (he odesn't have the same
sleeve arragement that i have.)

73 Frank  VO1HP

At 15:44 1996-08-18 -0400, Bill Fisher, KM9P wrote:

>I'm turning a 105CA & a 402CD (beefy QHS design) with a T2X.  I notice that
>sometimes it will not turn one direction, but turning briefly the other
>direction fixes the problem.  Not a big deal... just wondering what's going
>on here?
>
>Bill
>| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
>| source of ham radio contest information     |
>| http://www.contesting.com                   |

FRANK  DAVIS