monoband stack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: monoband stack
From: JoshDC@aol.com (JoshDC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 18:29:30 -0400
Hi friends:

I would appreciate advice from whomever wants to give some.

For 20 years, I have had a Rohn SSV self-supporting tower 80 feet high with
13 foot mast and Telrex Rotor.  From top to bottom:
3 elem 10m (hygain), 3 elem 15m (hygain) and 5 elem 20m (KLM).    Have been
very happy.

Storm of this summer damaged the 10m and 15m monobanders and I need to
replace them.  But since 1977, the WARC bands have been created.  What could
I put instead of the 10m and 15m monobanders that would also give me the WARC
bands.  Someone suggested the Force 12  ant for 10m,12m, 15m, and 17m, but I
don't know anyone who has one.  And some have opined that the f/b & gain
figures may be significantly worse than my two little monobanders.  Any ideas
what I should do?

Thanks.   Jim K3JW Rockville MD      joshdc@aol.com