Prop pitch System Available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Prop pitch System Available
From: ED-AB4PY@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (Ed Privette)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:06:01 +0000

I recently purchased part of an estate which included what appears to be a
first class proppitch set up including:

Proppitch motor currently mounted in a 70' Triex tower (tower NOT available)
with a weather tite cover, driving an 8'x2" steel mast with automotive
u-joint just above the the motor.

An electronic gear driven indicator sending unit mounted just above the rotor.

A rack mounted remote control unit with a small variac, a 24VDC power supply
and a 5" aircraft radio compass with required switches cables etc.

A spare prop pitch motor already modified and ready to mount.

This unit was turning an 80 meter dipole and I have the custom made aluminum
boom to mast bracket (5" boom) available also.

I would prefer to sell this as a "where is as is" package and would take a
Tailtwister/HamIV  as part trade. This system needs a good home as it is far
more rotor than I will ever require.

Replacement cost is $1800 + 600 for spare motor. Make me a reasonable
offer/trade for HF gear.

73s and Seasons Greetings to all de Ed W4EP (email or 352 583 4580)

(Thanks for bandwidth Steve)