Rotator Plates

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rotator Plates
From: w5fl@flash.net (Wendell - W5FL)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 16:12:35 -0600
 My Rohn 45 Foldover will arrive next week.  I didn't like the price of =
the Accessory Shelf and made mine for my old Rohn 25 from 3/16 aluminum =
plate.  Are there any good alternatives to paying about $79 for the Rohn =
AS45 rotator plate? =20
=20
=20
* A little tidbit that many people don't realize who are first getting=20
* in to tower installations is that the AS25 accessory shelf for Rohn=20
* 25 ONLY fits at the top of the tower section or at the bottom. It=20
* will not fit partway without modification. The AS45 plate will, as=20
* its design is entirely different.