Doping ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Doping ground rods
From: psoper@encore.com (Pete Soper)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 16:43:16 EST
Dan Keefe, KS6Z sent N3UN and I some notes about migration of salts in
soil that I hope he's sending to the reflector too.

I'll add two thoughts:

Don't forget about current and future plant roots. Even if salts only
migrate down I wouldn't dare use them because of the large number of
trees on my property and my lack of knowledge of where their roots are
or where they'll be growing.

Think about the person that might buy your property and plant his tree
or shrub in an arbitrary spot and at an arbitrary time in the future.

Regards,
Pete
KS4XG