HL: Concord - A Turn For The Worse

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: HL: Concord - A Turn For The Worse
From: wa2moe@doitnow.com (wa2moe@doitnow.com)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 18:07:27 -0700
At 12:04 AM 2/5/97 UT, you wrote:
>I just love these notices I get from the city only hours away from important
>events!
>
>Today's mail had a real gem.  It's a report to the planning commission
>prepared by staff, for the public hearing concerning my tower permit
>application TOMORROW NIGHT.
>
>The staff recommends the project be "denied without prejudice".
________
Joe...this is the last time I'll write you about this, and frankly, I wonder
whether the subscribers to the Law and the Tower repeaters are becoming jaded.
You were advised to seek legal help.  I'm a lawyer and were I in your
position months ago I would have employed counsel.  Basically, you made your
own bed and you'll have a problem getting between the sheets.
Someone has characterized you as a "ready, fire, aim" guy...and I agree with
that.
Last recommendation...get a lawyer IMMEDIATELY, have an adjournment
obtained, and do whatever your lawyer counsels...including forgetting about
the hobby.

                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
                            7537 North 28th Avenue
                          Phoenix, Arizona 85051  USA