[TowerTalk] BN-86 Replacements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BN-86 Replacements
From: Dave_Raymond-CSUS04@email.mot.com (Dave Raymond-CSUS04)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:44:00 -0600
Message authorized by:
    : SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu@INTERNET at EMAIL

     Mark:

     If the top antenna is truly that hard to get to, the price of a
     BN-4000 (or other good balun) isn't much to pay.  I'd sure rather pay
     a few extra bucks then be fooling around with something that's cheap
     but not reliable...especially on a top antenna.  I think the adage
     "you get what you pay for" is probably true with baluns (along with
     almost everything else).

     This wouldn't seem like the place to squeeze a few dollars out of the
     project (unless he likes climb a lot).

     73,

     Dave Raymond
     W0FLS