[TowerTalk] EZ tower question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ tower question
From: WB4MNF@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 16:47:53 -0000
I'm off to look at a used aluminum tower tomorrow.

Seller says it's made by EZ and consists of 3 25' sections and a
tilt base. I asked about size of sections and seller said top section is
about 6"/side and rotating device fits on short pipe above this.

Does anyone recognize this tower and know specs?
Any caveats(where to look for corrosion and ice damage, what else to
be wary of)?
Fair $ figure (it's on the ground).

I want to put a 2ele 20-10 quad and a 4ele 6m quad up.

-bob