[TowerTalk] Re: .NEC input files

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: .NEC input files
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 07:55:56 -0500 (EST)
In my notice of information available about reading NEC decks, I was in
error about the use of a NEC deck within NEC-2 versions of EZNEC.  Roy
Lewallen has correct me with the following information:

"EZNEC does not generate an NEC deck. My professional
NEC-4 interface program EZNEC/4 does when using the NEC-4 calculating
engine, but EZNEC communicates with the calculating engine only via a
number of binary files. This allows features not possible via a standard
NEC file, such as MININEC-type ground."

The web file has been changed accordingly.

-73-

LB, W4RNL