[TowerTalk] Rotating Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotating Towers
From: dickrts@texoma.net (Dick Weber)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 08:12:28 -0600
Rotating Tower Systems, Inc.

For the past twelve years I've been selling guy wire bearings and rotating base
units for 25, 45, and 55 tower. To date, I've been able to help about seventy
people put up a rotating tower. Now that I'm finally on the internet with an
email address and am a "Tower Talker,"  I'd like to let those that are possibly
interested in a rotating tower know that Rotating Tower Systems, Inc. is still
up and running. If you'd like to ask about putting up a rotating tower or would
like information, you can reach me either by email at <dickrts@texoma.net> or
by phone/fax to the RTS office number 972-347-2625. Of course there's
snail-mail to POB 44, Prosper, TX 75078.

One of the challenges of putting up a large tower is knowing if it's
structurally sound. A free service to Rotating Tower System, Inc. customers is
an in-depth structural analysis of the tower, the guys, and the guy anchor
system based on wind conditions at your QTH. I'm easily able to do this because
it's what I do as a profession. I have a consulting engineering company called
"RTS Engineering, Inc." (novel name, huh?) that does structural analysis and
design of commercial towers, tower installations, and other types of
structures. To me a short tower is 350 feet. I'm a registered professional
engineer licensed in Texas to do this kind of work in addition to having BSME
and MSME degrees. So, putting together a structurally sound rotating tower is
not a problem.

Please let me know if you have any questions about a rotating tower or would
like information.

73,

Dick Weber, PE <dickrts@texoma.net>
K5IU