[TowerTalk] mast weight = a non issue!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mast weight = a non issue!
From: w2up@Op.Net (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 15:37:16 +0000
On 12 Apr 97, K4OJ@aol.com <K4OJ@aol.com> wrote:

> SO lemme see, 2 1/16 versus 2" OD, that 1/16" is a thirysecond on each side
> of center - as in the amount it is off when it touches the side of the
> housing....excuse me - how thick is a bicycle playing card?

Easy does it, OJ. I was just correcting a mis-statement of fact.
As I stated in my earlier message, no, I didn't shim the 1/32, but
maybe someone wants to...

As far as anal retentiveness, etc., that's what engineers are for.
It's attitudes like yours that result in "they don't build 'em
like they used to" quality.

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@op.net
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com