[TowerTalk] What happens?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What happens?
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 18:05:19 -1000
What happend's when I put two antenna tuners in series?

The first is Paul Shrader's Classic Low Bander which has
no trouble tuning anything to 160 meters,  single ended;
and this followed by the Johnson Matchbox to get to
balanced twin line output feeding a big V-beam?

Sesms to me I would lose some watts out of 1500 in coil
and contact losses in two tuners,  but ought to get a
good match from a 50 ohm unbalanced sourec (Alpha 87A) out to
a balanced V-beam, of say 900 ohms at 1828kHz connected to
the Johnson Matchbox.

Anyone tried this?

73,  Jim, KH7M