[TowerTalk] More antenna basics

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More antenna basics
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:53:22 -0400 (EDT)
In addition to the series of short comumns I have done for 10-10 News, I
am also doing a series on basics for Low Down, the journal of the Colorado
QRP Club.  I have placed the first 3 in the new series on line and will
add new ones after they appear in print.  The new series is called
"Antennas From the Ground Up" and tends to focus on lower HF wire antenna
concerns.

The notes are on basics, and hence, well below the level of expertise on
this list.  But perhaps you know a youngster who might benefit and has a
lot of browser energy.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu