[TowerTalk] Backstays

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Backstays
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 18:58:16 -0700
I HAVE HAD good luck using wire rope clips/crosby clips
on the new style philly in beam truss applications (not as guy wires)
use 3-4 clips per end....have aLSO used aluminium nico press
clamps on philly beam trussess with no probs (not on guys tho
only use the genuine grips on guy applications)..........

73 de w7gg

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>