[TowerTalk] Tubing for antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tubing for antennas
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 07:33:21 -0400

---------------------- Forwarded by Tyler G Stewart/BENN/CEC on 05/15/97
07:23 AM ---------------------------

From: Tyler G Stewart on 05/15/97 07:29 AM

To:   ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk
cc:
Subject:  Re: [TowerTalk] Tubing for antennas  (Document link not
      converted)

Hi, Ron.  Well, I guess you could always wire them the money up front.  I
dont really like that method and I can tell you
from personal experience that TT is not the most reliable vendor.

Here's a relatively local place that I'm sure will ship wherever...he
caters to the homebuilt airplane crowd, but we buy most of our
aluminum tubing and chromoly steel masts from him.

Dillsburg Aeroplane Works
114 Sawmill Road
Dillsburg, PA  17019
717-432-4589

I'm not positive that he takes credit cards, and I think he mostly carries
6061-T6, but it's all very good quality, he'll custom cut, etc.  I'd give
them a call and see what they can do for you.  These guys I trust.  They
are slightly more expensive than TT (although I havent compared prices
recently).

GL!  Tyler K3MM