[TowerTalk] Rohn dealers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn dealers
From: psoper@donedeal.encore.com (Pete Soper)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 13:38:23 -0400
Here's a plug for Hill Radio in Illinois (309 663 2141). Steve at Hill called
this morning after chasing down Rohn saddle brackets for me. These are part of
a winch assembly and to get just the saddles he had to arrange a special order
with the factory. I should have them in time for my tower raising in a few
weeks. This was the last critical path item and one that I didn't want to have
to get creative with. After being blown off about anything but middle of the
road stuff by four other Rohn dealers I had almost given up hope. And Steve
did this to tack $10 onto my order for other parts. I also think that after
comparison shopping folks will find Hill's prices are good for a smile.

Now back to perfecting my "full size, 6 foot tall 20m band vertical dipole" so
I can steal market share from the ZR-3. :-)

Regards,
Pete
KS4XG