[TowerTalk] Your help requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Your help requested
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:39:35 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings, fellow TowerTalkians --

     As most of you know, I write a column in CQ Contest magazine called "Up
The Tower". I would like your help in making it more helpful - I am asking
for your input.

    Could you please send me any pictures that you have that are 1) tower
construction related, 2) tower hardware related or 3) of a completed system?
Also any antenna photos in the same vein would be appreciated. Especially of
interest would be pictures of 'solutions' to tower problems. I've seen some
of these photos on various web sites so I know they're out there. Please
forward a copy of them to me.

     And speaking of tower 'problems', any pictures of tower failures would
also be nice. A couple of words on the failure mode will probably help others
avoid the same situation (guy wire failure, mast too small for load, etc.).

     Any format is fine and please include enough information so that a nice
caption can accompany it. Please don't write on the photo.

    Since "a picture's worth 1k words", they'll go a long ways to
illustrating the points and techniques of interest to other towerheads.

     Your help is greatly appreciated. Send them to Steve Morris, K7LXC,
16521 Snohomish Avenue, Snohomish, WA, 98296. Thank you!

73,  Steve  K7LXC