[TowerTalk] remote Coax switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] remote Coax switches
From: perring@infocom.net (Bob Perring)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:49:17 -0500
At 21:14 7/28/97 +0000, Michael S. McLaughlin wrote:
>Hi All,
>I want some opinions about remote caox switches for tower
>instalation.
===================================
Mike,
I use a DX Engineering switch box which I like very much,
but think that the one made by I.C.E. might be better (guessing)

However, this month's issue of QST has a dandy box design in its bowels
which might be an even better route to follow for you.

If I ever need another, I think I will have no trouble repeating my order
to DX Engineering.
It is quite well boxed and well laid out.

73,
N5RP