[TowerTalk] Humor announcement - FYI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Humor announcement - FYI
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:04:38 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings, humorists --

     While the recent humorous postings have been, shall we say, light
hearted, they have been far afield of TowerTalk. That is, the discussion of
tower and HF antenna topics. There have been numerous complaints and some
un-subscribing because of the increased traffic.

     With the cooperation of Lyndon, VE7TCP, I am pleased to announce the
availability of a reflector for such posts. It is the 14313@ve7tcp.ampr.org
reflector and I ENCOURAGE anyone who wants to continue their participation to
QSY there. To subscribe, send a message to 14313-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org with
subscribe in the message.

     BTW, 14313 is permanently inhabited by Marvin the paranoid android who
himself is a pretty funny guy, somewhat along the lines of Zippy in the
comics. I'm already a subscriber so I'll see you there!

     Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. Vive la TowerTalk.

73,  Steve  K7LXC