[TowerTalk] Re: Odyssey on a c4sxl & Customer support Kudos

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Odyssey on a c4sxl & Customer support Kudos
From: sm5dqc@algonet.se (Osten B Magnusson)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 02:29:07 -0400 (EDT)
Firts of all, the only financial interest I have in Force12 is that
I paid for my EF-240s antenna.

The antenna was extremely easy to assembly, but I had some
problems with the tuning. The customers service I got from
Force12 is just out of this world. Tom, N6BT, even sent me
15 pictures attached to an e-mail in order to help. Thanks
also to W6XR (Force12east) and Sam, SM3PZG ( Scandinavian
distributor for Force12) for all the help.  The antenna is now up
at 65 feet and I work (with 400 watts output) just everything that
I can hear, and I hear a lot of DX with the EF-240s.

Will soon replace my KLM KT34A problem antenna, the new one
surely will be an antenna made by Force12.

After that I have used a KLM-antenna for the last 15 years and
I read here at towertalk a lot of complaints about KLM KT34XA
and the SWR, my recommendation is: Get rid of the KLM and
get in touch with Force12.

73/DX de Osten / SM5DQC    e-mail:   sm5dqc@algonet.se