[TowerTalk] Re: Coax Jumpers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Coax Jumpers
From: CBoone@abc.com (Chris Boone)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:33 EST
In the past I used Pasternack Enreprises cable assemblies with excellent
results..They are in Irvine, California @ 714-261-1920  FAX is 714-261-7451

Costs of the RG-214 with BNC male and N male on the ends is:
12in  26.18 ea
24in  28.93 ea
36in  31.68 ea
plus other length up to
72in  39.93 ea

Also have RG 400, RG 55 and other double shielded cables...plus
any thing else imagined...

(My former company bought a wad of Type N to Mini UHF cables for the 800Mhz
control stations we were installing...They do give price breaks at 25+
quanity)

73
Chris
WB5ITT

A week or so ago there was a short thread on problems with buying pre-made
coax jumpers and there were several comments on having good luck with one
particular firm.

Of course, at the time I didn't have a particular need and didn't pay as
close attention as I should have.  Now I need a couple RG-214 jumpers with
BNC on one end and N on the other and I would prefer to pay someone to do
the job right.

Can someone drop me a note with the identity of the supplier who got all
the good votes last week?  Thanks!

73, Dick