[TowerTalk] where may I obtain a quality nicopress tool at a fair price?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] where may I obtain a quality nicopress tool at a fair price?
From: zettel@libby.org (Steve Zettel)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:33:44 -0600 (MDT)
West Marine has them (1-800-538-0775, 24 hours a day); also, a local
rigging shop will be able to get you one.

I used a "bandit" tool quite frequently in my previous life as an
Electrican's Mate -- I'd check with a wholesale electrical distributor, or
the McMaster-Carr catalog, ditto for the ss banding.

Hope this helps,

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
Libby, MT USA